Former insurance exec tells how industry threatens elected officials
See part 1 of the interview here.
Indeed. And we’ll see if our Congressmen and women will use government to further increase corporate profits or to begin to decrease the cost of healthcare to ordinary people. The industry’s spending a million dollars a day. Our only hope is in letters and letters and letters.
There’s link in the right sidebar.
Related articles by Zemanta
- More on the Public Option (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Ex-VP accuses insurer of ‘purging’ customers (cnn.com)
- Third Way’s Anti-Public Health Care Memo Drafted By Ex-Insurance Industry Advocates (huffingtonpost.com)
- What’s a public health plan anyway? (money.cnn.com)
- Social Institutions such as health care insurance, schools and management of our prisons should not be in the hands of profiteers – EVER! (iflizwerequeen.com)
Written by Monte
July 13, 2009 at 9:44 am
Tagged with Bill Moyers, Capitol Hill Washington D.C., CIGNA, Corporate Communications, government health care, Health, Health care, health care ad, health care costs, health care reform, health care TV ad, Health insurance, health insurance premiums, Health Policy, healthcare, immoral health care, Insurance, Lobbying, Medicare, morality health care, public health, single-payer healthcare, Universal health care, universal healthcare, WENDELL POTTER
Subscribe to comments with RSS.